Violin Studio of Amanda Hockenberger
- Both in-person and online lessons are being offered at this time.
- At this time, I will be wearing a mask for lessons. Students and their parents are also expected to wear a mask/face-covering. We will be maintaining a safe distance during our violin lesson.
- Students and one parent or guardian are welcome to come in for lesson and must stay in the lesson room. Sorry, no additional guests or siblings may observe lessons at this time.
- Please come to lesson with clean hands and short, clean fingernails. There will be hand sanitizer available in the lesson room and you are welcome to use the powder room to wash your hands if needed.
- Please do not come for an in-person lesson if you have any symptoms that could be associated with Covid-19: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, headache, loss of taste/smell/sore throat/congestion/runny nose/nausea/vomiting/diarrhea. We can always switch to an online lesson for mild illnesses or use one of your student absences for more serious illness.
- If you are in the situation of needing to quarantine due to close personal contact with a known Covid-19 case or travel, let me know. We can switch to online lesson until your quarantine is over.